STATEMENT OF FAITH
Statement of Faith
Chestermere Christian Fellowship believes that:
1. The Holy Scriptures as originally given by God are divinely inspired, infallible, entirely trustworthy, and constitute the only supreme authority in all matters of faith and conduct.
2. There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
3. Our Lord Jesus Christ is God manifest in the flesh. We affirm His virgin birth, sinless humanity, divine miracles, bodily resurrection, ascension, ongoing mediatorial work, and personal return in power and glory.
4. The salvation of lost and sinful humanity is possible only through the merits of the shed blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, received by faith apart from works, and is characterized by regeneration by the Holy Spirit.
5. The Holy Spirit enables believers to live a holy life, to witness and work for the Lord Jesus Christ.
6. The Church, the Body of Christ, consists of all true believers.
7. Ultimately God will judge the living and the dead; those who are saved unto the resurrection of life, those who are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
We are a Fellowship, seeking to know God; committed to Bible-based worship, teaching, support and encouragement, with a desire to share God’s love with others.
Personal Growth — Each person developing a personal relationship with our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, through prayer, the study of His Word, guidance of the Holy Spirit and fellowship of His people.
Outreach — Prominent in the community, helping those in need.
Missions — An Evangelical Missionary Church
Children and Youth — Each of our youth and children knowing that they are highly valued and loved by God and their church family.